Many parents are shocked to learn what has been happening in their children’s schools. This situation, however, was many years in coming. Scott Masson has a very good video here.
My purpose in this entry is to simply make 12 concise statements about the Government of Ontario and its view of you and your children. Once you know these things, you may plan accordingly.
- The Government of Ontario does not see your children as really yours. The children you birthed or adopted belong to the state, which determines what is best for your children in health, education, and their general welfare. At best, parents are seen as “co-parents” with the state.
- The Government of Ontario determines what is fact and truth in matters of sexuality.
- The Government of Ontario will state that their view of sexuality is based upon scientific fact. This is not true. It is based on a collection of theories that express the strong desires of a few people.
- It has been decided that homosexuality and transgenderism, and the vast varieties of experience brought for by these orientations, are as normal and correct and right and true as heterosexuality.
- The actions of non-heterosexuality good, even if it includes what has been for years considered sodomy.
- These orientations and behaviours are not to be avoided, cured, treated, pitied, or restricted; rather, they are to be embraced and accepted as fully as heterosexuality.
- Children must decide for themselves what is right, and parents, religion or tradition may or may not be a part of this decision.
- Non-heterosexual orientation may occur at any time in a person’s lifetime, including the preschool age.
- Gender is not sex. The sex you were born with is not necessarily your gender. This is called “gender fluidity.” Your child’s gender may be “fluid,” and you as a parent have no right to interfere with it.
- When your religious views contradict those of the government, which will occur most often in school, your religious views must yield to those of the government.
- Historically, the family is the place of nurture and education, health and wellbeing. The state sees the schools and other state institutions as superior to the family. The state sees the traditional family is a its competitor. This curriculum is a part of the Government of Ontario’s attempt to effectively destroy the traditional family.
- Individuals do not have rights, only groups have rights, and those groups must be approved by the state. You, your child, and your family have value only as they contribute to society, and society that is worthy is determined by the state.
0 Replies to “Blogging the Revised Ontario Sex-Education Curriculum: 12 things you must know”
To the point!
tyranny of relativism
Respect your point of view but disagree. But that is okay since I am sure you respect other points of view. What we want to promote understanding that there are different lifestyles out there. Not better, not worse just different than perhaps our own. I can see from you points that tolerance is not in your nature. Fine, your choice but there is a growing majority that are tolerant, peaceful and understanding.
100% correct and sadly only a few of us seem to care. MSM propaganda and cultural Marxist rot runs rampant.
I cannot believe that people with their own agenda can get in and effect a free country. We have to make a stand against tyranny this needs to be faugh
The majority of Canadians ARE “tolerant, peaceful and understanding”. However, all that ends when their children are part of a social engineering program which indoctrinates them to accept and embrace lifestyles, behaviours and viewpoints which are in direct conflict with their family’s morals and beliefs…which the Liberals appear to not “tolerate” well.